Places to Visit #1 HAWAII STATE.

Monday, September 14, 2015 Cristian 0 Comments


Today I am going to write the first post about Places to Visit, and I want to start with Hawaii. It is one of the most beautiful places I've been so far. Starting with Honolulu, I will also tell you about Kauai and its breathtaking coast.

HONOLULU

I stayed one night at the Royal Hawaiian in Honolulu, on Oahu Island. It is known as the Pink Place of the Pacific. It is one of the first hotels in Waikiki and it hosted a lot of famous people. I had the opportunity to surf right in front of it and it has been amazing. To conclude the day in Honolulu I had dinner on The Top of Waikiki, which is a revolving restaurant, so I got a 360° view while eating.
The morning after, before I flew out to Kauai, I went to the Arizona Memorial. It marks the resting place of sailors and Marines killed on USS Arizona during the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbour on December 7th, 1941.

Waikiki Beach.

USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor.

KAUAI

I stayed at the Grand Hyatt Kauai for a week. I had the opportunity to visit the Kipu Ranch on ATVs and it was super fun! I reccomend to do it if you go to Kauai, and remember to dress properly because if it rains it gets muddy.

Kipu Ranch Adventures, Lihue.

The other thing I did was going on a cruise along the Na Pali Coast. It is wonderful. The colors are beautiful, there are a lot of waterfalls and rainbows, I saw the dolphins and the sunset.. I mean if you can and you don't get seasick, do it!


Na Pali Coast, Kauai.

In Hawaii you also have to eat a lot of fish, get pupus and go to luau parties! I am sure you can do tons of stuff in Hawaii, I shared what was my experience, If you have something to add feel free to do so below.

Hawaiian words:
Aloha = Love / Greeting
Mahalo = Thanks
Lei = Necklace of flowers or shells
Ohana = Family
Wai = Water
Pua = Flower
Pua'a = Pig

PS. I wanted to thank my American family to let all of this happen!
NEXT ON PLACES TO VISIT: NEW YORK CITY.

- Cris

0 comments: