Places to Visit #2 NEW YORK CITY.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015 Cristian 0 Comments


THE BIG APPLE. It has been my dream for years and finally last April I had the chance to spend 3 days and 4 nights there. It was so weird to be in New York City, because it was different from what I've imagined.

DAY 1
The very first day of my trip I had a walking tour from the old Library to the Rockefeller Center. Then, I reached Central Park, I saw the angel and the Imagine sign. After that, I visited the Metropolitan Museum. Before having dinner at Hard Rock Café, I had an Hip Hop class, which, according to me and my friends, is a must when you are in NYC.

Central Park.

Hard Rock Café, Times Square.

DAY 2
I went to the top of the Empire State Building, the view was breathtaking for a guy who loves the city. I had lunch at the Grand Central Terminal. I saw the bull of Wall Street, the World Trade Center and I crossed the Brooklyn Bridge. I had some free time in SoHo and I walked through Little Italy. I concluded the day having dinner in Chinatown.

Empire State Building.

Wall Street.

World Trade Center.

9/11 Memorial.

Brooklyn Bridge.

DAY 3
I took the ferry and I.. saw the Statue of Liberty! To be honest I thought it was bigger, but it has been awesome anyways. I had lunch and a little of free time in Times Square (where my friend and I saw a guy stealing two luggages). I went to the American Museum of Natural History and then I had dinner at an Italian-American restaurant. Our night ended with a Broadway Show, The Phantom of The Opera.

Statue of Liberty.

National Monument.

Broadway.

I left New York the fourth day of my trip and on my way to Washington DC I visited Philadelphia for a day. It is an artistic city that served as Capital while Washington DC was under construction. DC is a smaller city and also different from other major cities in the US. That's because the buildings can't be taller than the Washington Monument. While there I saw several war memorials and the Smithsonian Museums.

If you have any question, leave a comment!
Please do not download the pictures as I took them myself.

NEXT ON PLACES TO VISIT: MILAN, ITALY.

- Cris

0 comments: